With Executive Education from BI, you can stay up-to-date academically and make a bigger impact in a rapidly evolving job market. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
We offer customised and open enrolment programmes and courses, designed so that you can combine studies with your career. Find a programme for you:
Executive Master of Management
"Entrepreneurial firms need to think globally from the get-go! Our course offers a range of tools and frameworks to grow your organisation successfully in a global context"
Professor, Department of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
An Executive MBA from BI is more than just a degree. It gives you better insight into global markets and improves your ability to make good strategic decisions. The EMBA courses are almost entirely case-based, blending practical and theoretical knowledge. We also aim to help you find a life-long network of like-minded people and to provide you with a
toolkit enabling you to be successful in your career for years to come.
Executive Master of Management in Energy
Shape your future with a master’s degree designed to develop your comprehensive understanding of key energy issues. Through this programme, you will develop the qualifications you need to lead the ”industrial revolution”, and prepare yourself for the most attractive management positions in the energy industry of today and tomorrow.
FIVE FAST FACTS ABOUT BI
- Internationally recognised: We are ranked as #1 in Norway and as one of the top business schools in Europe by the Financial Times. Also, obtaining the three most prestigious accreditations possible makes BI a Triple Crown school, together with only 1 percent of the world’s business schools.
- On the digital forefront: By digitising our portfolio and offering future-forward programs, we aim to be in the front seat of teaching leaders how to lead digitally and transform their organisations.
- Focus on flexibility: BI is all about tailoring the education after the student’s needs and schedule, which allows us to educate anyone from Olympic gold-winning athletes to the CFOs of major companies.
- Global learning platform: Our programs offer students the chance to study abroad through our multiple partnerships with other top international business schools. Recently, BI also announced an alliance with schools such as Imperial College, which aims to shape the future of executive education.
- Nordic leadership: We are proud teachers of the Scandinavian Leadership Model, where values such as equality and a flat hierarchy make Norwegian employees one of the world’s most productive workforces.